LONG-TERM CARE PHARMACY SERVICES
Your Long-Term Care Pharmacy Partner
Diamond’s Long-Term Care division has partnered with Skilled and Personal Care/Assisted Living Facilities for over 40 years, aiming to provide the very best in services in a highly competitive market. We collaborate with customers to develop pharmacy programs that fully integrate the latest therapeutic solutions, technologies and cost management strategies. As your partner, we place a premium on the personalized customer interaction you would expect from a family-owned business.
Diamond currently serves over 13,000 residents in Skilled/Personal Care/Assisted Living facilities located throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Eastern Ohio, and Michigan. We operate closed-door pharmacy facilities located in Indiana, Lancaster, Reading, and Westerville, OH to meet the needs of our customers.
Whether your mission is in Skilled Facilities or Personal Care, you can count on:
Dedicated Customer Service
- Designated Billing and Order Entry Technicians for Each Facility
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Multiple Pharmacy Locations including Indiana, PA; Lancaster, PA; and Reading, PA
- Same-Day Delivery and Customized Delivery Options
Electronic and Paperless Pharmacy Options
- Choice of Standalone eMAR Programs (AccuFlo and QuickMar) and Integration with multiple Electronic Health Records (EHR) programs including Point Click Care and Optimus
- Web-based FrameworkLink Pharmacy Program to Manage Prescriptions and Patient Information, Retrieve Price Quotes and to Communicate Directly with Diamond Pharmacists
Cost Containment Strategies
- Formulary and Cost Management Consultation/Therapeutic Interchange Protocols
- Dedicated Medicare Part D Department for Plan Evaluation and Consultation
- Routine Medication Exchange Program
- Over 100 Insurances Accepted
Supplemental Pharmacy and Long-Term Care Resources
- Continuing Education Courses and On-Site Staff Training
- Free Training Library and Drug Information Center
- Access to over 120,000 Medical Supplies
- Access to Full Service IV and Respiratory Care Departments
Diamond is accredited by The Joint Commission.